Monday, December 13, 2021

Thats a Wrap!

 The music video is finally completed and I am happy with the result of it. Megumi and I have done a lot for this assignment. By looking back on the video, there could have been more shots and angles. I saw some things that I could have improved. For example, better filming to make the video less shaky. Since this was a big project, I did expect that there would be some slight difficulties. But, I am satisfied with the result and I am happy about what Megumi and I accomplished. This big project gave me a better idea of how music videos are made and the process that goes with it. It enabled me to discover new strengths and weaknesses to be aware of in the future. This assignment was very enjoyable, especially how I got to work with someone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Down below is my CCR. I hope you enjoy watching it because I know I did. It was an interesting process throughout.