Thursday, March 31, 2022

Ready to Edit!

 Since my group and I had finished filming everything that was needed for the opening, I believed that it was finally time to edit. The  editors was Sabrina and Michael. I believe that they are the most skilled with technology. I have worked with Sabrina in the past and I know how good of an editor she is. So I was certain she was going to be the best editor. She is very familiar with using editing apps and digital things. Michael is very good with computers. Combining both of their abilities together will make this group's film the best it can be. The editing app that was used is iMovie. The application iMovie can change the video in many ways. For example, you can add color filters, crop clips, help shaky transitions, and change the speed of clips. There are many other features of this app but I believe these features are crucial to create a film worth watching. I believed it was best if the editing should start the day right after filming was complete. Sabrina has edited in a few transitions for the first half of the video in between scenes. This will help for dramatic effect. She also made the volume louder for some small parts. This gives a bigger impact to viewers to surprise them. Michael helped her with the transitions and gave tips for the very beginning of the video. Ashley and I recommended things along the way and said what should be fixed in order for it to be better. So far for editing I believe it is going pretty good. If the process goes along like this, then  Sabrina, Michael, Ashley and I should have a great film opening. 

                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Down below is my CCR. I hope you enjoy watching it because I know I did. It was an interesting process throughout.