Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Planning for my Music Video

The song my group and I will be doing is "Glitter" by Tyler, the Creator.

The props that will be used are a phone camera, a tripod, and a visor, or sun protectant of some sort to help the camerawoman see while filming. 

The costumes are more of a summer-like, warm day at the beach type of clothing. This would be including tank tops, shorts, sandals, sneakers, long skirts, and lots of warm-tone jewelry. The color of the clothing will be lighter, pastel colors for the tops and the bottoms will be darker, muted colors, like navy blue. The jewelry will be a gold color and will be minimalistic. 

The schedule for the group will be the following:

11/12/21: My group and I researched conventions of Alternative R&B. The group also spoke and brainstormed ideas for the CAMS, CLAMPS, sound (the song), and editing for the music video. 

11/16/21: Further spoke about the CAMS, CLAMPS, and editing. My group and I plan to begin storyboarding during the next class, as well as have a firm basis for the CAMS, CLAMPS, and editing. 

11/19/21: My group and I will be storyboarding and deciding on how exactly to film and edit the music video.

The exact dates of filming and editing will be fortified later on, due to the varying weather and schedule conflicts. 

12/17/21: The CCR will be due and turned in.

The filming location will be at the beach, having a natural background as the setting. This saves the group money from buying props and time since the only thing the group will have to set up is the tripod. 

The backup plan will be filming at a park or in a general, grassy area. If my group and I cannot film in an outdoor area, the group has collectively decided to film with a projector showing an outdoor background. This does give the illusion of an outdoor background, however, it is not truly realistic. My group and I would alter the music video if needed by making the filming seem like the love story in the song is electronic-based, rather than physically based. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Down below is my CCR. I hope you enjoy watching it because I know I did. It was an interesting process throughout.