Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Concluding Thoughts

It has been done. My group and I have finished the final task. It has been a very long and fun experience throughout everything. I am proud of what Sabrina and Michael accomplished with their editing skills. They were an incredibly huge help for this group. I am also very pleased with Ashley. She provided the location for the film, drove  places, gave many props and so much more. She also gave great advice and listened thoroughly to everyone. I am also delighted with myself. I gave great recommendations and advice. My group even told me that I had good ideas throughout filming. My group and I accomplished a lot and I am proud of each and every one of us. After Ashley, Michael, Sabrina and I was happy with the results, it was decided to watch the film again. I would say I watched the film more than ten times to make sure everything was okay. The other members in my group probably also watched it more than ten times. Especially the editors. I cannot wait to post the film and let others see it. It would be more interesting to get more thoughts on it and opinions. This experience was one I will never forget and I am happy with the people I chose for my group. I cannot thank them enough.
    

                                                                



                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Down below is my CCR. I hope you enjoy watching it because I know I did. It was an interesting process throughout.