Sunday, April 10, 2022

Changes Must be Made

 Today is the day my group and I made changes to the film. Specifically, suggestions and recommendations from the film review. I looked back to my last blog, which was the film review to see what had to be fixed. The scenes that were too long and had to be shortened was completed. Sabrina was the one who did this. She took the long scenes and cut them all by four to five seconds. The scenes that were too short, was left alone. In order to fix them my group and I would have had to redo scenes. After all that was done, there was some changes to the audio. The audio had to increase  for the audience to hear the film properly. My friends said it was too quiet. In order to do this, Sabrina went to the app iMovie to edit film. She chose each individual scene that needed to be fixed, and chose the audio option. Then she moved the volume bar up. Then, Sabrina, Michael, Ashley and I took a quick break to rewatch the movie together. The goal was to make sure everything was right that needed to be fixed. After that, the editing process continued. I am glad that the message / story of the film was clear. So, changes were not needed. Another piece of constructive criticism was that the sound effects were hard to listen to, so Michael raised the volume. In addition to that, Ashley and I noticed the effects were a bit out of order and out of place. This was fixed by dragging the audio clip to the desired part of the film. All in all, everything that had to fixed was fixed and nothing had to be reshot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Down below is my CCR. I hope you enjoy watching it because I know I did. It was an interesting process throughout.