Thursday, April 7, 2022

Reviewing

 Before my group and I completed the editing process, I wanted to make sure it made sense with the story that was planned. To achieve this, I talked to other students and peers of mine.This will give me opinions and thoughts about the film. From gathering these ideas, thoughts and opinions, more changes can be made. I tried to get people who I knew are very honest and gives constructive criticism. Majority of my fellow peers said that specific scenes were a bit longer than they should have been. If I am going to be honest, I totally agree with them. While I was reviewing the film multiple times, I did catch some scenes that were extended. Even though some scenes were too long, there was also some scenes that were too short. They were so fast that the audience I showed couldn't clearly understand what was happening. I also agreed with the people who said this. In addition, something else they said was that it was a pretty good film for a two minute opening. Some even said that they wished there was more they could see. I am a bit disappointed though because my expectations was super high for this film. But I prefer honesty so I don't think I should be too upset. Another issue was the sound. They said the dialogue was a bit too quiet and could have been better. This actually surprised me because I thought the audio was good. Even though there was quite a few errors, I am happy that the main thing I wanted the audience to understand was clear.  This was the storyline. This is the biggest point I wanted the viewers to get. If they didn't get the storyline, that would mean my group and I would have to redo scenes. It could've also meant starting over completely. That would have been way too difficult and stressful. All in all, every piece of criticism was extremely helpful to me and my group. I am happy that I received it so now I am aware for future reference.

                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Down below is my CCR. I hope you enjoy watching it because I know I did. It was an interesting process throughout.